Wednesday, May 20, 2009

  • 00:48 @DHSHolly Hmm. I know you like Rock, Adam's a pretty good rocker in my opinion. Don't really like Chris much and don't know what to think of #
  • 00:49 @DHSHolly Adam. Kinda in between with hating and liking him. #
  • 00:51 Brad Warden was, out of all the characters in Demon Wars, my favorite. I strongly suggest people who love swords and sorcery to read it. #
  • 00:51 You won't regret doing so. #
  • 00:52 Well, I have other favorite ones too, that are still living... #
  • 00:56 : 00:24 @matheus_souza Are you fucking kidding me? # 01:56 : 00:56 : 00:27 @_Skiba How's the Soul Raver testing .. bit.ly/Gi7Th #
  • 01:00 @DHSHolly Hmm. I think he's trying to be like when Metal first started, think they were squeeky back then. #
  • 01:09 Evacuate the Dance Floor: bit.ly/kC3Oj #
  • 01:10 I don't know about this one. I expect high energy from Cascada. This certainly isn't high energy trance or anything. #
  • 01:45 SendSpace wizard new version came out: Added option in MacOSX to enable extended VoiceOver compatibility. #
  • 01:46 Yay! #
  • 01:56 Night twitter. #
  • 09:16 @serrebi Hey man, just wondering how can I increase my ratio on Pretome if I can't get the latest torrents? What will it allow me to get now #
  • 09:17 @serrebi I was just browsing the torrents and thought hmm this looks interesting. None of them work, though. #
  • 09:55 @serrebi Yeah, problem is I can't download anything though. It said somewhere that access to new torrents will only be given if I have a goo #
  • 09:56 @serrebi ratio. But I don't know what I can download that's old enough, I've tried downloading things with seeders and still nothing. Public #
  • 09:56 @serrebi sites work fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is. #
  • 09:59 Haha. A torrent site just tried to install some spyware. Er, a torrent site, but an ad. #
  • 10:00 And some lady wanted to show me the top ten hotels in vagus while it installed lol. #
  • 10:05 @serrebi Ah okay, I'll deffinately be sure to look at that, because that's what my problem is. I did look at the rules, not the clients. #
  • 10:05 Mmm. Now to find a torrent client that isn't uTorrent for the mac... #
  • 11:00 The forecast for Wed, 20 May 2009 is Sunny. High: 79 F Low: 49 F. #
  • 11:04 later twitter. #
  • 19:02 @gowrone It can't be used on sites like pretome.net #
  • 22:11 I don't think the Mac VS. PC adverts will do it anymore. MS is winning. Apple needs to get chicks in it's ads now. #
  • 22:34 My Daily Twittascope - bit.ly/2fwsp #
  • 22:46 I hate when people talk to me on MSN when I'm playing a game. Rock Band, for example. #
  • 22:47 I just recorded a sample where that very thing happened. They sure do like to ake me loose concentration. #
  • 22:47 Er. Make. #
  • 23:02 WTF? It didn't record? The Fuck? #
  • 23:34 Panic at the Disco - Nine in the afternoon (Succes.. bit.ly/4N4u4 #
  • 23:58 Thank You BOys (Expert) (Success): Well, this is the shortest rock... no. Wait, Jazz song, ever created. And it .. bit.ly/3tp2qk #
More soon.

No comments: