Sunday, April 26, 2009

  • 02:00 Night twitter. #
  • 04:56 WTF? I didn't go to bed. #
  • 05:59 Okay I hate the Braille Plus twitter access. I entered a wrong password as a typo and now I wonder if there's a way I can change it. #
  • 06:05 To listen to some street Fighter action, or if you're sighted, watch it: www.ustream.tv/channel/a-blind-man-plays-video-games #
  • 06:19 My twitter account, apparently, has been locked. #
  • 07:22 Twitter now unlocked. The Braille Plus kept signing in and out, and twitter told it to fuck off. #
  • 07:24 @Liamerven Can you re-stream UFC? I missed it earlier. #
  • 07:24 @liamerven UFC, rather. #
  • 07:30 Reading: Must get this book ASAP: "Book Review: Wake by Robert J. Sawyer - The Afterword" ( tinyurl.com/d3h2jn ) #
  • 07:39 Wake isn't yet up on Bookshare. Only one other alternative. #
  • 07:48 So first, we have PE: Dark Art with a blind killer, now we have a blind teenage girl who is wirelessly connected to the internet. #
  • 07:48 The review didn't really explain it to where I could understand. Getting the book now though. #
  • 09:13 Currently in chapter 3 of the book. Damn this is good. #
  • 11:00 The forecast for Sun, 26 Apr 2009 is Mostly Sunny. High: 90 F Low: 59 F. #
  • 13:56 Morning twitter. #
  • 15:27 @DHSHolly Have you started reading "WWW: Wake" yet? #
  • 17:44 There's one part of this book I don't understand. The character that's talking to itself. #
  • 18:06 @KeaoWright That's back? #
  • 19:37 @rowdyamerican That song has been out for quite some time now. #
  • 20:02 @DhsDarcy I can only agree. #
  • 20:45 @gowrone Kinda pisses me off just a bit. But if I have to get it off bookshare, so be it, if someone will put it up there. #
  • 20:58 I wonder how driving using an Eyepod would be. Woops, wireless conection lost, I'm blind til we find a signal, cool we found one have vision #
  • 21:00 Joking aside. It wouldn't be possible anyway. #
  • 21:54 @DhsDarcy Ah yeah. #
  • 22:11 My Daily Twittascope (twittascope.com/my2.php?sign=Capricorn) #
  • 23:05 Can't believe it. I've been reading Wake all day. Like, I've done absolutely nothing else. #
More soon.

No comments: