Tuesday, April 21, 2009

  • 00:17 Only four days until the estimates Soul Raver beta. Hopefully they'l get it right and it launches. #
  • 02:00 Night twitter. #
  • 03:58 Review: Aabosolom's Legacy BTVOS V3: I have taken a two year break from this mud, it was a lot of fun anda real .. tinyurl.com/cjf5se #
  • 03:58 Review: Dragon Swords: I have been a player on this wonderful mud for over 5 years. The lastfew years this mud h.. tinyurl.com/cumcd4 #
  • 09:34 Morning twitter. #
  • 11:00 The forecast for Tue, 21 Apr 2009 is PM Showers. High: 70 F Low: 48 F. #
  • 11:05 Later twitter. #
  • 13:00 The Mountain Man 4 - Revenge of the Mountain Man: They struck in a pack in the dead of night. They crept in lik.. tinyurl.com/czfqxm #
  • 19:14 Reading: What? "LEGO Rock Band is coming, and it will be family-friendly - Ars Technica" ( tinyurl.com/dkurbo ) #
  • 19:27 @JamesScholes Hahahaha #
  • 19:42 I find it really ironic that my school is having a Guitar Hero tournament for National "Reading" week in the library. #
  • 19:43 And for more information, we have to ask the Librarians. I bet they'll be the first ones to loose. #
  • 19:48 I wonder if there's any differances in the wau that GH and RB work. If none, I'll join; why not. #
  • 19:49 I hear the note track in GH is inaccurate to the song. Bad for us blinks. #
  • 19:50 Not exactly sure about that, though. #
  • 20:15 @musicman2004 Agree on that one. #
  • 21:36 Reading: "Suspect in 'Craigslist Killer' case had gambling debts, plastic handcuffs and guns at home" ( tinyurl.com/dckqk2 ) #
  • 21:52 Does anyone think this is true? A person on twitter is referring it. Can't be certain: twittertrafficmachine.com/ #
  • 21:52 And I know it's not a bot, due to the fact that this person is commenting on the weather at his place and shit; doubt any bot does that. #
  • 21:58 OMG, can you believe this? Something that I got from a torrent was protected WMA. #
  • 21:58 I wonder who uploaded that. Interesting. Oh well, I can easily unconvert it. #
  • 21:59 Oh wait, shit, I can't. and I'm deffinately not buying this. #
  • 22:28 My Daily Twittascope (tinyurl.com/cd9xdq) #
More soon.

No comments: