Wednesday, April 08, 2009

  • 00:35 Okay, let's try clicking on the damn song this time... ♫ blip.fm/~3yglm #
  • 00:36 Na, this thing keeps playing any random thing it wants. #
  • 00:55 I hope I can blip yet another good shinedown track. ♫ blip.fm/~3yhlc #
  • 01:17 Sound of madness ♫ blip.fm/~3yipo #
  • 01:19 So I found out what the problem was. Half of these songs aren't playing, so the player goes to some rando song. #
  • 01:31 So someone's crazy enough to put Rock Band samples on Blip. Weird why blip didn't come though yet, but it's interesting. #
  • 01:32 Gave the DJ/Player props for it. #
  • 01:34 Okay, let's try this Rock Band blip again... ♫ blip.fm/~3yji6 #
  • 01:49 So I got it working of the songs would actually play. #
  • 01:50 The only real songs that work from Shinedown are the two Rock Band recordings that some dude uploaded. #
  • 09:48 Morning twitter. #
  • 19:02 Reading: "The Authors Guild - Making the Kindle Accessible to the Print Disabled" ( tinyurl.com/cltj9f ) #
  • 19:35 Estimated beta day of Soul Raver is on the 24TH. Hope so, I like the plot of that game. #
  • 20:24 @radjay Does your WYSO browser use the same frameworks as Safari? I wonder if it's accessible with VoiceOver. #
  • 23:46 @steveofmaine Don;t think it's accessible, tried it out once. #
  • 23:46 @steveofmaine If it was I think I'd be using it. #
  • 23:50 @steveofmaine Shrug. Wrong service. #
More soon.

No comments: