Friday, October 09, 2009

  • 00:57 @steveofmaine How? #
  • 01:00 : 00:42 Hmm. Anyone know where to find a Merchant of Venice copy that isn't Fucked up? # 00:43 I'm sure if Shak.. bit.ly/3KWBx5 #
  • 01:54 RT @TechCrunch: If Teens Don't Use Twitter, Then Why Do I Have To Read About Miley Cyrus? bit.ly/17xpub by @parislemon #
  • 03:56 Current song I'm learning in Rock Band. Shinedown - Devour #Rock @swiftfm bit.ly/lWdLi #
  • 03:58 @BlindTrek Maybe cause you don't have the right firmwar e? Or do you actually have the right iPod touch now. #
  • 04:12 @swiftfm Hey. Love your site; just got a few problems with the VoiceOver screen reader coming from a blind user. #
  • 04:13 @swiftfm Right now, before searching, I have to press the search button to make the search box become editable for some reason. #
  • 04:14 @swiftfm Also, the upload button doesn't show up. The link does, but the "upload" button that's below, VOiceOver doesn't see it anyware. #
  • 04:14 @swiftfm Right now, those are the two is sues I'm having with the site. Otherwise it's pretty sweet. #
  • 04:16 @swiftfm If you wanna test out VoiceOver on the Mac with Safari, Command-F5. #
  • 04:17 @swiftfm And you can navigate with Control-Option left and right arrow. #
  • 04:34 Okay, now I'm mad, @swiftfm automaticly plays what I previously tweeted. Can't hear my screen reader over it. #
  • 04:35 Hmm. If there was a way to turn down the volume on @swiftfm... #
  • 04:41 Well, I do like how you can have your own station and things, but turning the voume down would be nice. #
  • 04:42 Now that a nice guitar track is on and not a metal track, I can hear VOiceOver. #
  • 15:09 Morning twitter; been up since nine. #
  • 15:16 RT @RockBandAide: DLC for Week of 10/13: Motorhead, Tenacious D, Testament, Black Tide, Blink-182, Joe Satriani (x2), Kansas (x2), L7: http: #
  • 15:16 More Tenacious D next week? #
  • 15:19 Now subscribed to the Rock Band podcast. #
  • 17:42 Cool DLC coming next week. Testament "More than Meets the Eye" ♫ twt.fm/297977 #twtfm #
  • 19:17 Can anyone give me the menus to get to the marathon challenges? #
  • 19:18 It's really frustrating why my RB tour won't let me move on and I don't know which city to go back to. #
  • 19:21 RT @hipsterplease: RT: @ZenAlbatross: 8bit Beatles cover compo, 'WANNA HLD YR HANDHLD' by @8bitoperators, Out Now! -- tumblr.com/x4n3 #
  • 21:44 Hmm. SF IV doesn't seem to want to go upt othe main menu. Scilence... #
  • 22:10 Shrug. I think my SF disc may be fucked. #
  • 23:30 Hmm. Got SF working, now wit h this game I'm having trouble with move input and character selection. #
  • 23:34 Is this Brutal Legend thing long over already? Just ketching up on tweets. #
  • 23:40 Eh. I'll deal with my SF frustrations later. Time for Deathlands. #
  • 23:43 @cary5871 Hey. Can you upload DL 8-9, and I guess 1-3 for Tristan? #
  • 23:53 @bbrannan Soul Trapper is fun too. #
  • 23:56 @steveofmaine Indeed we can. I know two people who completed it now, and if I had an iPhone/iPod I'd try. #
  • 23:59 @BlindTrek You should try Soul Trapper. It's an audio adventure game for the iPod Touch and the iPhone. #
  • 00:02 @BlindTrek I know two people who have so far beaten it. #
More soon.

No comments: