Sunday, October 11, 2009

  • 00:17 @lokheed Hey man. I'd be a fan of Slaughter Realms if only the EReader was accessible; told @officialalan what the problems were. #
  • 00:17 @lokheed I'm a recent fan of Deathlands, so I figure I'd like this. #
  • 00:18 @lokheed However when I click on the prolog link, my screen reader acts as though nothing had been opened. #
  • 00:19 @lokheed Er, I'm blind BTW, that's why I'm using one. Keep forgetting what I write on twitter. #
  • 00:20 @l okheed To solve this problem, The EReader versions can be available but than blind users can read text files. #
  • 00:22 @lokheed Or something. I don't know how the EReader works but I can't access the prolog. #
  • 00:45 @Brandon_h Halo book? #
  • 01:00 : 00:15 @RicksterTheGeek I think he's younger. # 00:38 @BlindTrek Dude, why do you care if people do or don't k.. bit.ly/3gC7GW #
  • 01:13 @lokheed That'd be greatly appreciated to make a text ver of prolog and chapters and future chapters. #
  • 01:25 Top 3 weekly #lastfm artists: Breaking Benjamin - 13. GraphicAudio - 9. Sweet Vacation - 5. bit.ly/JwbN4 #
  • 01:40 Shrug. I wish I knew where the hell is posting my damg tweets to my bog. #
  • 02:02 @Brandon_h I'll be sure to look for it. Are you able to do the missions it comes with? #
  • 02:02 @lokheed Besides not being able to read the story yet, everything else seems okay. #
  • 03:02 Yay. Slaughter Realms, (SlaughterRealms.com) will be accessible as of tomorrow. I'll put @blindgeek here so he knows s ince he isn't followin #
  • 03:03 I think @graphicaudio should do slaughter Realms at some point, once it's actually complete. #
  • 03:46 @Brandon_h Indeed it would. #
  • 03:46 RT @Brandon_h: #suggestion for @graphicaudio : Try to obtain the rights to the Halo books and dramatise them. That'd be amazing. #
  • 03:47 Oh no. RT @DHSHolly: okay, I"m on chapter 18, and I can't find any buttons or anything, don't know what to do here. #
  • 05:13 Night twitter. Will finish DL7 tomorrow and start slaughter Realms once it's accessibility formatted. #
  • 12:04 Morning twitter. #
  • 12:27 Hahaha. RT @Liamerven: my character in popmundo got drunk after one can of beer? What a lightweight. #
  • 13:20 Finished Deathlands 7. #
  • 16:33 @BlindTrek Is that accessible? #
  • 17:41 @lokheed I hope you can fix SR today in text, look forward to reading it. #
  • 18:45 @toonhead What's this show about? #
  • 18:45 C ongrats. RT @DHSHolly: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! I did it!!!!!! I got through chapter 18!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!! *d #
  • 20:12 Oh wow.RT @codafm: Turn It Up, by Pixie Lott (2009) M4A 256kbps VBR coda.fm/albums/4706 #
  • 20:32 RT @Brandon_h: RT @jchutchins The FINAL episode of "7th Son: 7 Days" -- featuring Father Thomas -- is LIVE: bit.ly/qrjlG #
  • 20:55 @DHSHolly Awesome. Are you gonna put it on the app list, even though everything isn't labeled? #
  • 21:00 @DHSHolly Ah I see. #
  • 21:03 @Brandon_h Oh yeah, is that review available? #
  • 21:08 Shrug. James Galloway, can you please start the Tribulation of Subjugation? Or al Steiner ti h A Lost Generation? Getting bored of waiting. #
  • 23:27 Agreed. RT @DHSHolly: I wish there were more games like soultrapper out there. I love games that have a story. #
  • 23:27 @DHSHolly Story plot type games are very popular on consoles, but we can't play most of them. #
  • 23:31 @lokheed Okay, sweet. #
More soon.

No comments: