Monday, January 14, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 04:54 Review: Serenity : The Firefly MUSH: I'm a fairly jaded person. Between job, life, and socialengagements, .. tinyurl.com/yoktl4 #
  • 04:54 Review: Winter Moon: Ive played for years. I have had some awesome times on it. Its sorelaxed, but also ma.. tinyurl.com/2jujq3 #
  • 04:54 Review: Blood Dusk: I've been playing Blood Dusk since its first version, and this ad isout of date, so ar.. tinyurl.com/2rxxrb #
  • 04:54 Review: Duris: Land of BloodLust: Duris!!! Never has a mud been so harsh, so enticing, and so verydangerou.. tinyurl.com/384str #
  • 04:54 Review: A Moment in Tyme: I have played on A Moment in Tyme for over 10 years. I started outas a scruffy s.. tinyurl.com/228y6g #
  • 09:08 I'm sleeping. I'll read your message when I get up. Trust me, it has been "received" successfully and will be read ASAP. #
  • 20:39 @jessiepp Yeah I know. I love the disney audio description too. #
  • 20:57 @jessiepp Nothing much. I just told Yohandy about the figment segment. I know Ryan wants to keep it private and all, but I'm only tellin ... #
  • 22:45 Yay, the new Adium: VoiceOver adition works. #
  • 23:30 You told who it would work, and about what? #
More soon.

No comments: