Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tweets for Today

  • 04:02 Review: The Gathering...: I haven't been mudding for very long, just a few months actually,but I couldn't .. tinyurl.com/38kl6f #
  • 16:06 Hey Jessie. Finish 112? #
  • 17:50 Yeah. Yohandy wants to do the series in order, told him to start off with 112 because that's where they tell people to katchup after not ... #
  • 18:00 The MacReviewCast #132: Welcome to episode 132 of the MacReviewCast, I want to thank you for downloading a.. tinyurl.com/yo9zsp #
  • 19:33 The next book that's coming out in GraphicAudio on Munday I believe is Stony Man 1, and that'll be awesome. #
  • 19:44 How do I like it? It hasn't come out yet in GA. But what's funny though man is you go on booksahre and under the military cadigory there ... #
  • 19:45 Arren Kertsman, that is. Apparently there was another massive attack on the farm. #
  • 21:44 Ah. Yeah I like it. It doesn't notify me of it coming out but that's funny that it came to you; twitterfeed does that. #
  • 21:45 The Mac Review cast? #
  • 21:57 grin #
More soon.

No comments: