Wednesday, June 03, 2009

  • 00:15 Thank You BOys (Expert) (Success): Uh. Shortest Rock... uh oops Jazz, song ever created, got it pretty much perf.. twurl.nl/xeu4o1 #
  • 00:15 Frets on Fire X: My friend, Arren on the gamers list and on Brandonslist and on Brandonslist recorded this sampl.. twurl.nl/rpaq3s #
  • 00:15 Weezer - Say It Ain't So (Success): Well, at least I got the solo. Kind of. And there's five seconds of silence .. twurl.nl/zrhrqr #
  • 00:15 Social Distortion - Ring of Fire (Success) twurl.nl/gf750w #
  • 00:54 : 00:09 @Liamerven Totally agree with that. # 00:44 @jessiepp What's that? # 00:48 @jessiepp Accessible World. #.. bit.ly/1bGGfN #
  • 01:12 @serrebi hahaha #
  • 01:50 Ah that's just fucking great. Dusty Tunes isn't accessible. #
  • 02:02 Night twitter. #
  • 03:32 bit.ly/1bkq3X Unleash a Torrent of Dependable Profits in the Richest Trading Markets the Financial World Has Ever Created #
  • 09:17 @serrebi I asume you were talking about Rock Band you thought I was better at? Yeah, get what you mean. #
  • 09:29 RT @Liamerven: I refuse to buy anything from amazon.com until they stop discriminating against blind users. you should join me. #fb #
  • 11:00 The forecast for Wed, 3 Jun 2009 is Scattered Thunderstorms. High: 77 F Low: 57 F. #
  • 19:01 Downloading new version of the Icon software. #
  • 19:07 Damn. RT @RockBandAide: The Beatles: Rock Band compatibility with Rock Band 2... None: bit.ly/1O3xk #
  • 19:08 I unfollowed @DannySharp, why am I still getting tweets from him? #
  • 19:12 RT @nahmshow: di.fm and happyhardcore.com tonight at 7 Starr. . . Rukkus. . . . Hardcore shenanigans and beer. #
  • 19:12 @dustytunes Yeah. I contacted support in regards to accessibility with screen readers, however. That's what I meant about accessibility. #
  • 19:13 So, I say that dustytunes isn't accessible, and @dustytunes personally tweets me back. Cool. #
  • 21:30 @dustytunes I suggest creating a non-flash uploader similar to sites like sendspace.com #
  • 21:31 @dustytunes Also, after the file is uploaded, how do I save the changes. There's o button or anything. #
  • 21:34 @steveofmaine Probably a podcast. #
  • 22:08 My Daily Twittascope - bit.ly/2fwsp #
  • 22:22 Well, of course my iTunes library is so big that jaws can't handle reading my library page on dustytunes. #
  • 22:26 Hmm. If you go to my music library, you'll know why I hate things being mistaged. #
  • 22:27 misstagged #
  • 22:27 It's at: www.dustytunes.com/user/Orinks.php #
  • 22:29 Hmm. When I click on an artist on the page it seems to do nothing. #
  • 23:29 RT @jessiepp: RT @scottrut: RT @Armstrong25: Folks get macs. windows is a headache. #
More soon.

No comments: