Saturday, May 09, 2009

  • 02:14 I really love GraphicAudio's performance of THe Joker. #
  • 02:22 Does anyone know how to turn the crossfade function completely off in iTUnes? I like it on for music, not books because I miss a few seconds #
  • 02:22 Of the end of each part. #
  • 02:24 @steveofmaine I've tried a few times. If you can figure it out, let me know and I'll gladly start playing. #
  • 02:25 @steveofmaine I don't think so though as the text it uses is drawn text, not text recognized by screen readers. #
  • 02:27 Think I figured out how to turn off crossfade. Easy enough, now let's see if it works. #
  • 03:36 @steveofmaine The only problem is? the OS X client isn't accessible. #
  • 04:30 @steveofmaine Probably because noone you know uses it. #
  • 05:55 Finished Infinite Earths. It rocks hardcore. No, seriously, it does. It's beyond outstanding. #
  • 05:57 Hmm. Guess I'll continue Elantris from where the podcast left off. I'm not tired at the moment. #
  • 06:58 @RockBandAide What was that announcement you were saying that would be released for Rock Band Reality? #
  • 06:59 @InstantMedia Will the whole movie be up sometime soon? #
  • 07:03 Night twitter. #
  • 11:00 The forecast for Sat, 9 May 2009 is AM Showers. High: 82 F Low: 55 F. #
  • 15:45 @jessiepp On your way where? #
  • 17:21 Here we go with these stupid MSN spam messages again. #
  • 18:36 Heavenly Sword is pure awesomeness. #
  • 18:36 and since twitterfeed has been being an ass lately, A "CrushCrushCrush" sample is now at gcast.com/u/orinlife #
  • 18:38 @superblindman The Web is the best client ever? You're using MCTwit I guess? Because Twitter says you're using the web. #
  • 18:47 @matheus_souza I'm really planning on getting it. #
  • 18:56 Must obtain the soundtrack for HS. #
  • 20:25 @steveofmaine Heh man, you really wanna get into mudding don't you? Problem is, there's either muds with lots of graphics or none at all. #
  • 20:27 @steveofmaine I found a cool one that you might be able to play with a storyline, problem is no graphics. The less graphics it has, the #
  • 20:27 @steveofmaine Moreplayable it is for us. #
  • 20:41 @steveofmaine Well. I mean, what do you expect; really sucks that screen readers can't describe graphics lol. #
  • 21:37 Listening to Heavenly sword, cerdicy of GameAnyone. Listening to an unplayable part... With a cannon. Sounds sweet though. #
More soon.

No comments: