Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 01:58 @liamerven So how's SF going? #
  • 02:23 I ate 4 bowls of Ice cream! #
  • 04:40 I was a little eager when I loaded up my stash. 5 balloons of Ecstasy and 6 balloons of Hash. #
  • 04:42 8 balloons of LSD and 9 of cencimile, a box of Chinese fireworks... #
  • 04:53 For those that think I'm toting around drugs, relax. It's from Stephen Lynch's upcoming album. #
  • 07:29 @steveofmaine His official site at www.stephenlynch.com #
  • 07:31 For those that know: What's the real ytcracker's twitter. @real_ytcracker is it? #
  • 07:34 @opensourcefan Dude. I'd seriously advise you to get Jawter. Updating on the web is not fun. Not fun indeed. #
  • 07:34 @opensourcefan you getting Street Fighter IV man? #
  • 07:37 Wonders if he should record a review of KolMafia. #
  • 07:38 Windows version, cause for one the mac ersion is accessible but manual adventuring sucks on the mac. #
  • 07:38 Night Twitter. #
  • 07:53 See ya, ffttwd or whatever name you got you stupid ass spammer. #
  • 08:02 What does it mean when I'm following someone and they have a "nudge" icon? How come some people i'm following have it, and other's don't #
  • 08:02 Okay guys. Really, night now. #
  • 17:08 Shrug I only see the adventure tab in Mafia, don't see the HP/MP tabs and all that. #
  • 20:53 @DhsDarcy Radio, no matter what kind, has no variety. Twenty on twenty has countdowns #
  • 20:53 @DhsDarcy And each one has more of the same songs than new ones. #
  • 20:55 @DhsDarcy Agreed. #
  • 22:36 Listen to my insane music library: www.last.fm/listen/user/Orinks/personal #
  • 22:43 @hexWarrior Wizard Rock show where? #
More soon.

No comments: