Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 01:49 Hmm. Is bookshare's bok quality really improved? Also, when am I not a student? I'm turning 18 on Thursday and am wondering if I can stil #
  • 01:49 get free access since I don't have a card yet. #
  • 01:50 Or anything to pay with for that matter. #
  • 01:56 Just finished contagious. Gods love is wonderful! It's unfortunate that giving smoochies won't do a thing. To anyone. #
  • 02:25 Hmm. Blind dude on American Idle for the first time. Let's see how well he does. #
  • 03:01 Well wow, he actually went through. It'll be certainly interesting to see how long he staies, though. #
  • 03:01 stays #
  • 04:53 Review: Forgotten Kingdoms: Please note: I didn't want to write a review. I have been playingthis game, as well .. tinyurl.com/92xcc5 #
  • 04:53 Review: AVATAR Mud: Avatar is a rare jewel among MUDs as it presents an environment thatis ripe with variety and.. tinyurl.com/7xqrgs #
  • 04:53 Review: The Mind's Eye: Even though I already posted a not so coherent review I figured, Ican't say too much bar.. tinyurl.com/8a8coa #
  • 04:54 Review: RetroMUD: Around since 1994, RetroMUD is one of the old MUDs out there that isstill around and flourishi.. tinyurl.com/6tcv3n #
  • 20:20 Nice. XM and Serious now have a place on windows mobile phones. #
  • 20:32 @steveofmaine Google starplayr. You'll find out all about it. #
More soon.

No comments: